Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wet n Wild Haul and Swatches


Hello lovelies! Today's blog post is all Wet n wild and all swatches. I purchased these items in CVS. I wanted to purchase bright and affordable makeup to create some fun looks for this blog. Bellow are pictures of the items I picked up as well as swatches. 

Mega Last Lip Color

These are semi matte creme lipsticks. They claim to have 4 hour wear. These are all very pigmented and glide on effortlessly. I got the shades bare it all,wine room,purty persimmon,red velvet,and sugarplum fairy.







Megaslicks Balm Stain

Moisturizing lip stain jumbo pencils made with Acai palm oil. These really do stain your lips. They have a minty scent when you first apply them. I got the shades a stiff pink, rico mauve,and lady and the vamp. I was expecting these to be sheer but they have good color and pigmentation. They are also very easy to apply. 









Juicy Lip Balm

The juicy lip balms are sheer,moisturizing,fruit scented lip balms with an SPF 15. I don't know if it shows up in the photos but the diameter of these is actually quite large. I thought it was uncomfortable putting these on because I felt like I was getting lip balm everywhere. The scent is nice and these have a nice,soft,sheer look to them. I just wish they were a little bit smaller.







Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Poster Child

These color icon palettes are a great value as you get 8 eyeshadows for less than 5 dollars. I got the palette called poster child. It has three pink shades,three blue shades,a yellow shade ans a soft black shade. The pigmentation was average, nothing special really. Also I thought the lighter shades were a bit chalky.




Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette 5 Pan

The Art in the streets palette has 5 bright shades (purple,orange,yellow,green,and teal. The most pigmented shades in this palette are the orange and teal. The least pigmented shade was the purple one. The yellow shade is pigmented but it is chalky. 




Mega Liner

A liquid liner with a fine brush to allow for easy application. The liner dries quickly and doesn't budge. I got the color indigo blue.




xIzzybelle

No comments:

Post a Comment