Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. Clutch


Ok I have to confess I'm not much of a handbag collector. In fact before I purchased this one I've only owned two others. A Michael Kors luggage shoulder bag and a Badgley Mischka black leather satchel. I've been wanting to purchase a Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. clutch for over a year. I wanted to get the black one because I figured it would be the most versatile color. I could have easily ordered it from the website but I'm not one to pay full price for designer merchandise. I love a good bargain! But who doesn't really? I like to shop for designer handbags at stores like Nordstrom Rack, Last Call Neiman Marcus, and Off Saks Fifth Avenue. The other day while browsing around in Off Saks Fifth Avenue I spotted this bag. It really stood out to me. I love the Slate Blue color as I think it's the perfect spring and summer shade. Its a subtle pop of color for those of us who are not into rocking the bright neon shades. I love the way the blue pairs with the silver hardware. The chain strap is versatile as well it can be double to shorten it or removed all together. The top zipper closure is perfect for easily getting things in and out of the bag. The size of this is ideal also. It's big enough to fit all of the essentials like a wallet,sunglasses,cellphone,and a small makeup bag. It's definitely a nice change from hauling around big overfilled handbags that hurt your shoulders. So far I've been loving this bag! Did I mention that I got a good deal on it with and extra 30% off. These bags usually retail for around $295. If you've ever gotten a good deal on designer goodies let me know what you found. 

xIsabelle

Social Media:








No comments:

Post a Comment