Thursday, March 6, 2014

Urban Decay Dangerous Palette Swatches

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a lovely day. Today is watched the Urban Decay Dangerous palette. I purchased this on their website in the sale section for only twelve bucks! They had have the Dangerous palette and Feminine palette still in stock. I regret not getting the feminine palette as well. I chose the Dangerous palette because I wanted brighter eyeshadow colors. I always tend to stick to neutrals like the Naked palettes, I thought this was a good choice because it is a nice mix of neutral and bold shades that can be used to create a number of different looks. This palette is a perfect size for travel. It also has a convenient zipper case. One thing to note is that all of the shades in this palette are shimmery. The shades Deeper and Ace were also both featured in the 15 year anniversary palette.

 








xIzzybelle


No comments:

Post a Comment