Friday, March 28, 2014

Forever 21 Haul: Clothing, Jewelry, Misc

I have to admit when I am shopping at my local mall I very rarely venture into Forever 21. The truth I never used to fit into their clothes! About a month ago I was walking around the mall and decided to go in a try some clothes on to see if I had any luck. I actually did find a few pieces I like that fit me well. In this post I'm using the website stock photos because I couldn't get and good pictures of the clothes. I also picked up a few jewelry pieces and some miscellaneous goodies from those displays they have while you are waiting to checkout. I always fall for those! What do you think of my picks? Let me know what are some of your favorite things to purchase from Forever 21.

xIsabelle

    Left: Compact Mirror  Right: Contact Lense Case














No comments:

Post a Comment