Monday, March 17, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil What a Blast! And Lady Danger LipstickSwatches and Pictures

Hello everyone!
I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. I've been busy the last week with work. But anyways I'm back and today I'm bringing you some pictures and swatches of some Mac lip products I purchased a couple of days ago. I went to the MAC Store with the intention of purchasing Morange lipstick. I wanted a bright shade for spring/summer this year and I thought that shade would be perfect. I've been in a summer mood since the weather here has been around 90 degrees. As I was browsing the lipsticks Lady Danger stood out to me. I thought the shade was beautiful and I tried it on. I think the bright color suits my skin tone well. I'm an NC42/NC44. Lady Danger is a Matte orange red lipstick that is not to dry and goes on smoothly. I shows up more orange on me than red-orange. It has excellent pigmentation. The associate that was helping me suggest a lip liner to go with the lipstick. She brought me the Pro Longwear lip pencil in What a Blast! Such a cute name,right? So naturally I had to get. It's a bright orange lip pencil that is a perfect base for Lady Danger lipstick. Check out all the pictures below and let me know what you think. I would also love to know what your go to spring/summer shades are. If you have any questions or requests for me feel free to email me at izzybellebeauty@gmail.com. Hope you all have a fantastic week! 

xIzzybelle


Twitter: Ms_izzy_belle
Instagram:Ms_izzy_belle






















No comments:

Post a Comment