Wednesday, March 26, 2014

OOTD #1

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first outfit of the day post. I love ootd posts! I was always hesitant to post one of my own though. I think it was mostly due to a lack of confidence on my part. Recently I have been eating healthier and working out more consistently. That has really helped me to build my confidence and self worth. I feel like a whole new person! But I digress, let's get on with the outfit. I would say the feature of this look is definitely the navy/white striped cropped blazer. I recently purchased this at H&M for $49.95. The white top I'm wearing underneath is an old tank from Jcpenney. The pants are by Vigoss. I recently purchased them from Nordstrom Rack. The nude faux suede wedges are by Nine West (old). The anchor necklace is from Forever 21 and the silver watch is by Michael Kors. 




Face:

CoverGirl 3 in 1 foundation in Golden Tan
MAC mineralized concealer NC42
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
Wet n Wild gel liner in black noir
Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
MAC Lady Danger Lipstick





xIsabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment