Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ulta Goodies!

             I went shopping today! We'll I guess I'm always shopping really. I needed a new eye shadow primer since my urban decay one dried out and no longer blended well. But in all fairness it was pretty old. I wanted to try something new so I picked up Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I actually can't believe I've never tried this before. I know I know I'm late in the game as it has been around for ages.
         


 I like the squeeze tube because it's hygienic. The box claims it intensifies shadows,up to 24 hr wear,waterproof,crease proof,fade proof,and colorless. You get 11g/0.35oz of product. I will be featuring this in future face of the day posts.



I don't know about you but I always go into Ulta for one thing then end up walking out with a bag full of stuff. I really can't help it. I also picked up two NYX plump it up lip plumper glosses.


I picked the shades Scarlett and Elizabeth. These don't have good pigmentation. They are quite sheer, especially Scarlett the red shade. Elizabeth is a sheer rosey nude color. I have to say I wasn't too impressed with these. When you first apply these they do slightly plump the lips. But the difference is not signifigent.



I also got the Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in blackest black and the Infallible Blackbuster Liquid Eyeliner from L'oreal. I haven't tested these out yet I'm going to feature these in upcoming posts. I did swatch the eyeliner and it is impressively pigmented! I was really surprised because it is a felt tip pen and those are usually not as pigmented as a gel liner.


                                           xMsIzzyBelle

















No comments:

Post a Comment