Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fotd #2 Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


             This is my second look featuring the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. But before I get into the products I used I wanted to say that the photos above are not really doing this look justice. For some reason the shadows are not photographing as intense as they are in person. I am testing out so new lights so I'm not sure if that is the issue. But regardless I still wanted to make this post because the look itself is very beautiful. Here is what I used to create the look:


Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette { Candied Violet (lid and crease),Salted Caramel (transition),White Chocolate (brow hi light)
L'oreal infallible The Blackbuster (eyeliner)
L'oreal Volumious Butterfly Mascara
Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown (brows)
CoverGirl 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Fabulous (foundation)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Honey (concealer)
Mac Studio Fix Powder C40 (setting powder)
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium to Dark (contour)
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Radiant (highlight)
Beautique Lip liner in Mocha
NYX Pump it up Lip Plumper in Elizabeth (gloss)

                                                         xMsIzzyBelle


No comments:

Post a Comment