Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FOTD #3 Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette




Hi Everyone! 

This is my third look featuring the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection. I've been playing around with the settings on my dslr to try and get better pictures of makeup looks. I think I am slowly improving, hopefully. What do you think? For this look I wanted to create something that is very "me". I love the combination of gold and bronze eyeshadows. If you want to recreate this look here is the list of products I used:


Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection 
{Creme Brûlée(center lid), Gilded Ganache(inner/outer lid,crease), Marzipan(hi light)}
L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
L'oreal The Infallible Blackbuster Eyeliner 
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown for brows
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Golden Tan
L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer in W 6-7-8
MAC Studio Fix Powder in C40
Nars Blush in Amour
MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Show Me!


                                                  I hope you enjoyed this look,
                                                                    xIzzybelle

No comments:

Post a Comment