Monday, February 10, 2014

Nordstrom Rack Haul

       Long time no post, I know it's been months since I have updated this blog. I plan to start fresh and continue to post regularly on here. I am starting out with a fashion post. The other day I noticed I have been rotating the same three or four tops. I have a closet full of clothes that I really wasn't wearing. So I decided to sort and donate most of it to make room for new pieces. Today I went shopping to Nordstrom Rack. I love shopping there because they sell quality clothing at very affordable prices.i manages to find a few sweaters and tops that really suit my style.

      The first top I found is a really soft cotton striped shirt with a beading detail on the neckline. It has 3/4 length sleeves and a ribbon tie on the back. It fits loose like a oversized tee.the brand is called I*NR.





               This next sweater is made by Olivia Sky. It is a gray cotton sweater with a ivory lace insert on the shoulders and back. It is also 3/4 sleeve with a hi-lo hem on the bottom.




       This Yuni Los Angeles sweater is probably my favorite purchase. It's a long oversized heather grey sweater with pearl beading along the neckline. The back has a scalloped detail with a chiffon insert.





                The next long sleeve top is made by Heather by Bordeaux. It is a black stretch top with a lace detail on the shoulders. It has a faux leather trim along the neck and a zipper detail on the back.




        
                   
 
    Top by Vanilla Sugar. 3/4 sleeve navy with animal print.


    Jersey Blazer by Caslon. 

    Front zip sweater by Halogen



             That is my Nordstrom Rack haul. I purchased all of these items myself. I am really happy with what I found. Everything is casual and comfortable which is basically my style. Subscribe to my blog for future haul posts including fashion and makeup.

                                                                   X-IzzyBelle




No comments:

Post a Comment