Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Marshall's Haul: Gym Clothes


Sometimes getting motivated to workout can be tough! Life can get busy with work, kids (if you have them),commitments,etc. Give yourself a boost of confidence by trying to put together cute gym outfits! When you look good you feel good. I recently went shopping for activewear because my size L/XL clothes were fitting too big. I found all of these pieces at Marshall's with the exception of the last tank top. I found that at the Nike store. You don't have to spend a small fortune for quality pieces. All of these picks were under $25 each. I purchased all these items myself. Let me know what you think of my purchase. Comment below and let me know what motivates you to workout!

xIzzybelle 

    MPG Printed Leggings $24.99



    Marika Loose Racerback Tank $9.99





    Kyodan Striped Legging $24.99






    Kyodan Striped Legging $24.99




    Marika Sports Bra $12.99


    Nike Loose Fit Racerback Tank (from Nike Store)













2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. women high waisted leggings

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. bootcamp naples fl

    ReplyDelete