Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FOTD: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Look


Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would share a look I did a few days ago. I've been wanting to feature a look using only Makeup Geek eyeshadows for awhile now. I only own three MUG eyeshadows so far but I defiately plan on purchasing moren the future as the quality of these are outstanding! The pigmentation is excellent and blending is a breeze. 

Here is the list of products I used to achieve this look:

Graftobian warm #3 foundation palette
Mac mineralized concealer nc42
Ben Nye Banana Powder (center of face)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (temples and cheekbones)

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt (lids and lower lash line)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mocha (crease)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Beaches n Cream (browbone highlight and inner corner)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Brunette
L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero (used as lip liner)
Mac Prolongwear lipstick in Endless Drama

Hope you enjoyed this look!

xIsabelle

Instagram and Twitter: Ms_izzy_belle







No comments:

Post a Comment