Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday Outfit of the Day and Face of the Day




I'm finally back with another post! I've been busy lately working,working out,and eating healthy. All of the hard work is paying off because I've lost a total of 21 pounds since the beginning of 2014! Yesterday was Easter Sunday and I was really motivated to put together a look that was worthy of blogging. I started by moisturizing my face with the Body Shop mattifying day cream followed by the body shop primer. For a light base I used L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in Deep. My under eye concealer is MAC Mineralized concealer in NC42. Set the under eye and t zone area with MAC Studio Fix Powder in C40. I used Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer on my cheekbones,temples,and jawline. For a highlight just above the cheekbones I used Lorac Perfectly Lit in Radiant. Fill in the brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Brunette.

Now on to the eyes:

Base: Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Eyelids: Urban Decay Bootycall (Naked 2)
Crease: MAC Brown Script
Highlight: Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream
Liner: L'oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer 24hr in Blackest Black
Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Lips:

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Wicked
Obsessive Complusive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Pretty Boy






    Necklace (Jewelmint)
   
Outfit of the Day

White Cami fron A.N.A. (Jcpenney)
Floral Tulip Hi-Lo Skirt AB Studios (Jcpenney) (old)
Nicole by Nicole Miller Shoes (Jcpenney) (old)


    FingerPaints Gel Polish in the shade DaDa Kind of Day.


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

xIsabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment