Saturday, May 10, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lip Color

Hello everyone!

Today's post features swatches of Maybelline's Vivids Lipsticks. I purchased these from my local drug store recently. I chose the shades Shocking Coral and Vibrant Mandarin. I've been really liking minimal makeup looks with a bright lip lately. It's really easy and quick to put on some bb cream a little mascara and a bold lipstick. It looks polished and is really effortless. I swatched shocking coral below and in the last picture I am wearing vibrant mandarin. These lipsticks are very opaque and pigmented. I found the staying power to be surprisingly good. I wore vibrant mandarin for about four hours without requiring any touch ups. Overall I'm really enjoying these. I might have to pick up a few more shades. If you have tried these lipsticks and can recommend  shades for me comment down below! 

On a side note, it might be awhile before I do any posts on makeup looks. I recently tried surgi cream for face and it completely burned my skin and left scars and rashes. I don't recommend it at all. Especially if you have sensitive skin. I don't know how long it will take to completely heal but I a hoping soon. 

xIsabelle











4 comments:

  1. Stunning vibrant shade! I haven't bought a lip product from Maybelline in a long time, but will definitely check this out :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely colors! Let me which ones you try :-)

      Delete
  2. Shocking Coral looks gorgeous. It looks like my beauty budget for this month is going to need readjusting loool. I'm now following you on Bloglovin', please check out my blog and if you like what you see, follow me too :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. I will definitely follow back :-) if you're on instagram or Twitter I'm Ms_izzy_belle

      Delete