Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It Cosmetics Cheek Vitality Blush in Radiant in Rose



I was browsing through the isles at Ulta in search of new blush. I'm pretty loyal to Nars when it comes to blushes. I own Dolce Vita,Amour,Taj Mahal,and Liberte. I love them all. I was curious to test out a different brand. It cosmetics caught my eye and I swatched three of their shades. The first thing that really impressed me where how soft and fine the powder was. It really didn't feel like a powder at all. I ended up going with the shade called Radiant in Rose. It's a nice rosey mauve shade with a bit of gold shimmer. The sheen is very subtle. I think this is a universally flattering shade. Below are a few product pictures and swatch of the blush. Let me know if you have tried these before. So far I'm really impressed with the quality. What are your favorite blushes? Comment down below. 

xIsabelle





No comments:

Post a Comment